Price: 0,00 € tax incl.
Special 1985 Yamaha SR
Everybody thinks that the Winning Loser was thought as an exercise, a design study, a motorcycle not meant to be ridden… but as usual, everybody is wrong. Our little Yamaha 250 gets ridden every now & then by Lazlo, who is one of the chosen few with the talent and balls to beat the tricks out of this untamed mini-gladiator. Obviously with a 3 liter gas range you cannot go far, but every time there is an opportunity to take the metal chick for a spin, she performs in all her glory. Specifications:
• Front end lowered 4"
• Metric wrenches used as struts to lower rear
• Vintage bicycle handlebars on vintage flanders risers are positioned upside down
• Vintage fog light
• Wilson leather grips
• 19' avon speedmaster front tire
• 16' firestone deluxe rear tire
• Custom leather "rock star" seat
• 2.5 gallon stainless fuel tanks with brass petcocks and caps
• 1983 yamaha xt250 kickstart installed in order to simplify the layout
• No battery - 68.000 microfarads capacitor for sparks
• Chopper Dave "cheat death" pegs
• Custom 50-tooth rear sprocket and new regina chain
• Vintage smith tachometer on custom aluminum bracket
• Rear light from an old bultaco hidden inside the cowl
• Rearset foot controls
• Insignias by Raulowsky and Ornamental Conifer.
El Solitario Motorcycles are powered by MOTUL